Monday, January 24, 2011

Heads up

One of my favourite pet theories is the one which talks about dealing with the potential of "bottom of the pyramid". This can encompass everything from markets to social and cultural phenomenon. In India TATA "Nano" is the most visible example of such an attempt. I will try to look at this concept through the traditional idea of importance of credit expansion; in the present context it would mean personal reflections on the Malegam Committe report on "Micro-finance" institutions. I will be handicapped in this analysis with lack of adequate industry experience and will depend primarily on open source information.

I am also trying to write a short opinion piece on why the "Taliban" winning in Afghanistan may be good for India. Also as part of my 10,000 project am trying to dabble in creative writing and will put up my first original work (only 2 paragraphs) of quasi-fiction in some hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment